Jay W. Freeland
Interim President and Chief Executive Officer
- President and Chief Executive Officer of FARO Technologies, Inc. (‘FARO’) from December 2006 until December 2015.
- Director of FARO from February 2006 until December 2015.
- Co-Chief Executive Officer of FARO from January 2006 until December 2006.
- President and Chief Operating Officer of FARO from November 2004 until January 2006.
- Founder & President of Freeland Solutions, LLC, a strategy and management consulting firm, From April 2003 until November 2004.
- Various positions with General Electric Company and its affiliates, including Vice President – Global Sales, Marketing & Commercial Operations – GE Energy Rentals and President and Chief Operating.
- Officer of GE Harris Energy Control Systems, LLC, from July 1991 until April 2003.
Vice President & Managing Director, EMEA
- Director of Sales and Marketing, Perceptron EMEA, 2003 – 2008. Zuvor verschiedene Positionen in den Bereichen Projektmanagement, Applikationsplanung, Produktmanagement und Marketing bei Perceptron in Europa über einen Zeitraum von 10 Jahren.
- Director in family owned automotive retail group, 1987 – 1989.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics with Management Science from the University of Kent at Caterbury, UK in collaboration with the Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
Rick Van Valkenburg
Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing
- Sales Account Manager for General Motors – Perceptron, Inc., 2009 – 2016.
- Application Engineering, Project Management and Project Engineering – Perceptron, Inc., 1996 – 2009.
- BA in Economics – University of Michigan
Vice President, Global Operations and Quality
- Acting MD, Director Operations – Perceptron GmbH from 2000 to 2008.
- Project Manager, Operations Manager – Perceptron GmbH from 1992 to 2000.
- Commissioning Engineer – Leybold Degussa AG Hanau from 1989 to 1992.
- Electrical Engineer – Siemens AG
- University Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Dipl. – Ing.)
- THM University of Applied Sciences (Mittel-Hessen Germany)
Carlo D. Cibien
Vice President and Managing Director, Coord3
Finance Director – Daewoo SpA Italy from 2006 to 2010.
Finance and Administration Manager – Di Baio Editore SpA from 2004 to 2006.
Europe Finance Director – Advanced Micro Devices from 1981 to 2004.
University G. Marconi, Rome – B.A. Science Politics
Milan, M. Bianchi – Accounting & Administration