David L. Watza
Chief Executive Officer, President, Chief Financial Officer
- TriMas Corporation
- Vice President Corporate Development and Treasury, responsible for Global Treasury, March 2015 to October 2015.
- Vice President Business Planning & Analysis, June 2013 to March 2015.
- Division Finance Officer – Australia, overseas assignment, March 2011 to June 2013.
- Division Finance Officer – Cequent Performance Products, July 2005 to March 2011.
- DTE Energy, Energy Trading Company – non-regulated subsidiary, Risk Analyst and Accounting Supervisor roles, January 2000 to July 2005.
- Lear Corporation, Manager of External Reporting, January 1996 to January 2000.
- Durakon Industries, Corporate Controller, May 1992 to January 1996.
- Arthur Andersen, Senior Auditor, July 1988 to May 1992.
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business, BBA
- Registered CPA, State of Michigan
Vice President & Managing Director, EMEA
- Director of Sales and Marketing, Perceptron EMEA, 2003 – 2008. Zuvor verschiedene Positionen in den Bereichen Projektmanagement, Applikationsplanung, Produktmanagement und Marketing bei Perceptron in Europa über einen Zeitraum von 10 Jahren.
- Director in family owned automotive retail group, 1987 – 1989.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics with Management Science from the University of Kent at Caterbury, UK in collaboration with the Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
Rick Van Valkenburg
Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing
- Sales Account Manager for General Motors – Perceptron, Inc., 2009 – 2016.
- Application Engineering, Project Management and Project Engineering – Perceptron, Inc., 1996 – 2009.
- BA in Economics – University of Michigan
Vice President, Global Operations and Quality
- Acting MD, Director Operations – Perceptron GmbH from 2000 to 2008.
- Project Manager, Operations Manager – Perceptron GmbH from 1992 to 2000.
- Commissioning Engineer – Leybold Degussa AG Hanau from 1989 to 1992.
- Electrical Engineer – Siemens AG
- University Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Dipl. – Ing.)
- THM University of Applied Sciences (Mittel-Hessen Germany)
James K. West
Vice President, Engineering
- Berater – verschiedene Machine-Vision- und Lasermesstechnik-Firmen, 2009 – 2014.
- Chief Technology Officer, General Manager and Vice President of Engineering – FARO Technologies, 2001 – 2009.
- Vice President of Engineering – SMX, 1997 – 2001.
- Mitglied des Firmengründerteams, Chief Technology Officer – Perceptron, Inc., 1981 – 1997.
- BS in Electrical Engineering – General Motors Institute (now Kettering University)
- MS in Electrical Engineering – University of Illinois Coordinated Science Laboratory